Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I recently installed a newer version of Windows and reinstalled the game from the App store to my PC. I then logged into my King account, changed the password and now cannot get into my game on the app. Need help. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
sorry. game candy crush soda saga
help me please
I restarted the system and reinstalled the game several times.
After reinstalling the operating system on my computer, I downloaded and installed the game, but I can't log into my account; I get this error.
Hello @PoErised
that's strange. Did you try to restart your computer and log in again?
If you're 100% sure that credentials are correct and you don't see the error above that makes Soda app be offline, then the options would be:
How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" icon- select any topic and subtopic: example-> visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- then scroll down the page and click "contact us".
filll in the form, explain your problem and send.
No. I go to the "Log In with Email" button, then give my email and password. The message is that they do not match. However, when I sign in to the King website is obviously works.
Hello @PoErised and welcome!
do you see this kind of error message?
"there was a connection error, try again in a bit"