Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi,
I'm connected to the internet, cleared the cache and still get the error message(in German) "Oops, an error has occurred. See the screenshot. My husband has had the 24 hour life twice with no problems. What is wrong with me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pitty,
yes, I read a connection error. W-Lan ist still activated,no other problems with the connenction.
Sorry for my worse english...i`m from Germany.
Hi, what's your answer to my previous question please 👇️
Still does not work. Maybe later at a newevent. I never loose hope
I got notice 2x of this playing this morning. Hope you get it resolved.
I had my 24 hours live
Hello @SarahS and welcome to Soda community!
I'm sorry to hear about this, let's see if we can solve it 🙂
If you don't see it, please go ahead and:
*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.
If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters
If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data
Hoe my text is in english