Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I never received my 48 hours of life for my team taking over . So what do I do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @michelle7678 @logicwoman1601 and welcome to Soda community!
The promo is about getting 6 lives instead of the usual 5 lives for 48 hours 🙂
If you didn't get this, I'd advise to contact King Player Support directly from your Soda app and report this. they'll be able to retrieve your gaming data this way
How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" icon- select any topic or subtopic, for example visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us"
Explain your problem level and send.
I experienced the same problem. Didn't get my 48 hours.