Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Every time I watch a Unity sponsored add I don't receive my reward and the game restarts. Using a brand new android pad with Android 12 4 gigs memory and no other apps installed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So I followed the directions that I was given and contact us always leads me back here. Same problem. Would you happen to have a link to report my issue? Thanks in advance.
Thank you so much. I will do that. Funny it only happens on my new tablet though. My phone and PC work fine. Must be an android issue.
Hello @BarbieHope and welcome to Soda community!
In case I advise to contact King player support from your Soda app and report the specific ad so they can look into it
How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" icon- select any topic and subtopic, ad example: visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down the page and click "contact us". Fill in the form and select topic: "report ads" . Explain your problem and send.