soda race

Options
Sabrina-10
Sabrina-10 Posts: 18 Level 2
edited December 2022 in Support

There should be an option to play soda race or opt out of it as I find it not worth playing and a waste of time.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,083 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

This is Candy Crush Saga forum, but not to worry as it will be moved to the correct forum. Please visit Candy Crush Soda Community here

Thank you

• nicjk56
    nicjk56 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

soda race I am not getting all of my full gold bars in soda race I'm getting 7 gold bars.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @nicjk56 and welcome to Soda community!

There are currently different versions of Episode Race available in Soda and prizes might differ.

Your feature might include different ranks (Classic, Elite and Champion) which brings different sets of rewards

To rank up and get the most gold bars, win first place in episode races. Higher ranking equals bigger rewards (Classic<Elite<Champion). If you finish in 4th and 5th places you'll rank down and miss the rewards (Champion>Elite>Classic)

Here's an example of Classic rank set of gold bars:

I'm not sure which Episode Race you have in your game but feel free to click on your Episode Race, have a look inside and take a screenshot. Then post it here 🙂

------

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Save the image on your device storage if you use a computer.

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,112 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @nicjk56 welcome to Soda Community

Changes have been made to the Episode Race 🙂

Some players have/had the reward as we used to (5 gold bars for 1st place, 3 GB for 2nd place, 1 GB for 3rd place)

Subsequently, changes were made, but not everyone got the same change! First I got this:

As you can see I received 10 GB for 1st place when I was in Champion rank. It has now changed to 7GB, 5 GB and 3 GB for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in Champion rank.

So it might be the same in your case 🙂

• nicjk56
    nicjk56 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Why did the SODA RACE change? first it was 10 gold bars now it's 7 gold bars. You guys need to Stop changing things just keep things the some and maybe other people what a chance at it to.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?