๐Ÿ’ฌ Poll of the Month: What's your favorite level type?

124ยป

Comments

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    Jam

I voted for the jam

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Soda

Hi @FluffyDinosaur!

I am going to explain my opinion about bubble levels!

As I mentioned in my previous post here, I like all level types except bubblegum and chocolate (unless if they are easy)!

As for the bubble level types, ere are many of them that I really enjoyed playing, but also there are others that are very stressful! Considering that fish are very important for this level type, I have some main reasons for my opinion:

• There are a lot of blockers in the board here and there, distracting fish from their "real" target!
    • There is a small "corridor where the bubble has to pass by and it is full of liquorice swirls, each one of them needed a fish to be eliminated. Sometimes multiple liquorice swirls appear and this is very annoying! Near the corridor's end there are also candy ice cubes, usually with multiple layers!
    • Some levels are divided into multiple smaller areas, where it is not possible to make a lot of combinations!
    • Some levels have a second or third board. Of course this is possible on all level types! Because the use of boosters sometimes is a "must", I like using the Colorbomb + Coloring Candy combination when level begins and if I am lucky! Of course this is not effective if a level has a second or a third board following the first one! ๐Ÿ˜‰

What I like in bubble levels, is the green soda, where fish appear when player smashes candies into the soda! There is also another soda color with similar behavior if I remember well! I was enjoying this type of bubble levels when I was playing the good old Bubblegum Hill! ๐Ÿ†๏ธ

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,623 Level 5

@fluffys I understood what you meant by bubbles. I just love the bears ๐Ÿป. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?