Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Since the update I can’t get any lives, can anyone explain how to get them please? This is what I’m seeing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jet2022 Welcome to Soda Community
I haven’t got the changed Social Hub yet, but @Pitty_Kitty has, so I copy and paste her tutorial. You can find it here.
This version of Social Hub is a test and it's available in a small group of players. Also, this means players of this group can ask and receive lives only from players who have the same Social Hub version available in their games.
You can ask for and receive 1 life (and 1 booster) at a time. Life request sent to players expires after 24 hours.
It's not possible to store lives sent from players and use them later
It's also not possible to ask team mates for lives anymore
@pitty_kitty’s example: To ask for 1 life you can only tap on "ask" button with heart symbol when it's green and not grayed out. Mine is grayed out now because my lives are fully loaded. I can't ask for 1 life but I can ask for 1 booster
Hope this helps!
Don't worry! Let me tagging @Pitty_Kitty @Yosca who are Soda Moderators helping Soda Players around Soda Community! 😉
If you want to ask this game question, please click and ask on Candy Crush Soda Support Area here next time! Thanks! 👇🙏