i downloaded a windows update and it took all my progress away from candy crush and candy crush soda

bawlbaby
bawlbaby Posts: 8 Level 2

ndy crush and candy crush soda saga . i had to start at level 1

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,048 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @bawlbaby welcome to Soda Community

I’m sorry to hear you lost your progress.

Updating the software on your device should not lose your progress, provided you've been using your King account or linked to your Facebook profile.

A reason why your progress is not showing in the game is that you logged out of your King account. Check your profile 😉. Make sure you're logged into your King or Facebook account with your own credentials to see your hard-earned progress and to continue your journey in the Kingdom!

If you didn't save your progress with Facebook or King, you won't be able to recover lost progress as it was never synchronized, but don't worry! Simply create a King account or connect to your Facebook now. Then, get in touch with Player Support so they can restore your progress.

• Open the game app
    • Click on the question mark —> ?
    • Click on “My Game Progress”
    • Click on “The progress I’ve made isn’t showing….”
    • Scroll down and click on “Contact Us”

Hope this helps 🙂

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,048 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @bawlbaby welcome to Soda Community

I’m sorry to hear you lost your progress.

Updating the software on your device should not lose your progress, provided you've been using your King account or linked to your Facebook profile.

A reason why your progress is not showing in the game is that you logged out of your King account. Check your profile 😉. Make sure you're logged into your King or Facebook account with your own credentials to see your hard-earned progress and to continue your journey in the Kingdom!

If you didn't save your progress with Facebook or King, you won't be able to recover lost progress as it was never synchronized, but don't worry! Simply create a King account or connect to your Facebook now. Then, get in touch with Player Support so they can restore your progress.

• Open the game app
    • Click on the question mark —> ?
    • Click on “My Game Progress”
    • Click on “The progress I’ve made isn’t showing….”
    • Scroll down and click on “Contact Us”

Hope this helps 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?