Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm wanting to no how to remove friends on soda saga Everytime I try to play it keeps popping up social notification an it won't let me get back to playing I can't remove it so how do I remove the characters friend Kimmy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @crisslynn79
If you can't remove a friend request notification, I suggest to accept that request.
Then you find the friend you just added on your list, tap on avatar picture, tap on blue button with white dots (if you have this button) and tap on "remove friend"-
This friend (Kimmy included) should be gone from your list now ๐
Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐
Don't worry! Let me taggingย @Pitty_Kittyย @Yoscaย who are Soda Moderators helping Soda Players around Soda Community! ๐
If you want to ask this game question, please click and ask on Candy Crush Soda Support Area here next time! Thanks! ๐๐