Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I need to ask for lives I have 1 friend & no option to choose between all friends or soda friends. When I go to the teams tab it says comong soon .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Sharon3211 and welcome to Soda community!
As for friends situation, there are different versions of Social Hub feature present in the game. If you're in the group with the newest version (friends in your friends list have green and purple letter icons next to their avatar pictures. More infos here) and you don't have many friends with the same version, then it is hard for you to ask and reiceve lives at the moment.
I have this version and know how it works but unfortunately I don't know more about it, if it's temporary or not. It's up to Soda Studio. I can share your feedback to them of course, it's always appreciated 🙂
Regardless of Social Hub version in your game, it's possible to add more friends to the list if you have few players
---
Currently there are 3 methods to add new friends to their friends list via Social Hub.
I rreally like this game but I'm about ready to quit playing