Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Second day in a row I have getting an error message "We detected a connection issue. Please try again later." When will it get fixed? Is there a place on this portal where I can find out the status of the issue resolution?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Since details about this problem can be found here
We will keep that one discussion thread open to add follow-up comments so information is not lost in the forum🙂
Hello @Trnava and welcome to Soda community
I'm afraid I can't tell if you've already posted and described your problem somewhere else
Yesterday this issue was solved:
If the issue still persists try troubleshootings steps and let me know how it goes:
If you don't see it, please go ahead and:
*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.
If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters
If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data
If you own a Kindle fire, check this out