Please hope I get a response. Have typed these questions several times

RNKmac
RNKmac Posts: 166 Level 3

Also I really don't understand why when I have tried to reset password it keeps telling me they are sending a link but I never get anything. Same with my prizes sent to my account. Don't know what that means either

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,970 Soda Moderator

Hello @RNKmac Let’s see if I can help you 🙂

The pop-up you saw was about the gold bars added to your account (your prize in the contest).

Do I understand you want to change your password? If you don’t see the link sent, have you checked your junk/spam inbox?

If you still don’t receive an email, I recommend you contact King Player Support.

If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on “King and Facebook profiles”

- Tap on “How do I change my King account password or email address”

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

Please note, if you wish to change your email address, you will initially be contacted via your current (unchanged) email address.

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team here. Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, here is how to find.

I hope this helps.

• Yosca

If your game is offline @RNKmac you will not be able to contact Player Support through your game. In that case, please contact Support via the link here. Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, here is how to find.

• RNKmac
    RNKmac Posts: 166 Level 3

Hi yes I did do that and sent info about trying to change password. They send screen saying they are sending me a link. Nothing in my email and yes have checked the spam folder nothing there either

• Yosca

Hello again!

Did you reply to the email that you didn't receive the link? What is the ticket number of your request to Player Support that you initially got a response to? I will then pass that number on to the CM.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?