Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I no longer have kimmys arcade. How do I get it back?
user id 14053074053
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jmkgma and @leashaleasha Welcome to Soda Community
It may happen that events or features sometimes disappear (temporarily) from the game.
I also have no Kimmy's Arcade for the 2nd week and this has happened before.
Sometimes changes may be made and other times another group of players may get Kimmy's Arcade. The Game Studio decides which groups of players see certain events/features in their game.
All you can do is make sure your game and device have the latest updates and hopefully we’ll see Kimmy’s Arcade back 🤞
Have a Sodalicious day 🤗
You welcome! I go there for everything to get my missing gold bar.ect
thank you - i will try that
Naw I go through the email. Before u start ur game it's a question mark click on that which is the help center. And than pick what u need
how do you contact them? i thought this was the only way to contact them
thanks for giving me hope that it might come back :)
Yea Mines was 2 weeks. But u can always contact them and they will definitely tell u what is going on
It has been over a week and has not come back
It should come back on its own. That's what it did with me