Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi,
I've got a problem. I change my phone and don't remember my password. But, when I wanted to desactivate the password, I noticed a typo in the email adress. I typed @lice.fr instead of @live.fr
How can I resolve this ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Tino29 and welcome to Soda community!
When you force close the app and open it again, are you not able to redo the process of resetting password with correct email address?
If not and you changed device, I'd assume you just installed the app, if you're having issues you could try reinstalling the app again and retry to reset password with correct email address
If you're unable to reset password then please contact King Player Support directly from your Soda app and they'll do that for you
How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.