Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Where did it go? Ready to quit game!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just checked it and I have Kimmy's Arcade. I checked playing the downloaded app on a win 11 pc!
I did not checked yet on my iPad or my phone.
So Kimmy's Arcade is still gone and now the gold tickets???? Yep. Time to spend ALL my gold bars and say bye-bye.
Lisa
Hello @fruthld
It may happen that events or features sometimes disappear (temporarily) from the game.
I also have no Kimmy's Arcade for the 2nd week and this has happened before.
Sometimes changes may be made and other times another group of players may get Kimmy's Arcade. The Game Studio decides which groups of players see certain events/features in their game.
All you can do is make sure your game and device have the latest updates and hopefully we’ll see Kimmy’s Arcade back 🤞
Have a Sodalicious day 🤗
Arcade
Where did what go???