Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
In the last few days I can no longer see candies, only grey squares when I try to play a game on my desktop. Im using windows 10. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Great to hear @Mountfordh 🤗
This didn't make any difference but I reset all my display settings on desktop. Now candies are showing ok. Thanks for your help.
Hello @Mountfordh Welcome to Soda Community
I haven’t seen other players on the forum with a similar problem 🤔
Let’s try the general troubleshooting to see if that can fix it:
==>> provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.
If that doesn’t help, can you show me a screenshot? https://www.take-a-screenshot.org