No boosters !

Options
Rodneytrotter
Rodneytrotter Posts: 3 Newbie

I'v e been playing this game for what seems like forever. Never had a booster of any description.......why? I have friends who play and they have them coming out their ears lol .....me .....none

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,103 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Rodneytrotter welcome to Soda Community

Sorry to hear you never get boosters 😔. Don’t you see features like 4 in a Row, Kimmy’s Arcade, Kimmy’s gone fishing, Bake a cake etc?

Did you check for game and device updates?

Can you tell me what kind of device you are playing on? ( For Android Settings- About Phone - (for example Model number SM-695F) For iPhone Settings -General -About - (for example Model number MRY42QL/A)

• Rodneytrotter
    Rodneytrotter Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

No I don't see any features at all. Playing on a laptop

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,103 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello again @Rodneytrotter Can you show me a screenshot? https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

Do you play via Windows app? What version of the game do you have?

You might try troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

If you play on Facebook website and not on app installed on your computer; check for browser updates, clear browser cache or you could try a different browser. Download Soda app from Microsoft store in your computer and log in to your account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?