Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’m getting a new iPhone and I don’t want to lose my progress. I’d like to also back it up with Facebook.
pobash702@gmail.com
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @PattiOB welcome to Soda Community
If you save your game using a King or Facebook account, you will find your progress. However, your boosters are stored in the device's memory and this means when you start playing on a new device, you won’t find the boosters on your new device. Therefore, it is recommended to use your boosters on your old device. You can find more info 👉 here
As for your other question, when you get to the end of the map, it's not like your purchase with active boosters will stop until the new levels are released. Every Friday (usually) 45 new levels are released. When you know you're almost at the end of the levels, I think it's better to make the purchase only when you have more new levels. Again, unfortunately the time of lives and boosters continues. Your gold bars are still there, though.
Also I’m at level 10,850. And it end at level 10,855. What happens then. I just purchased a package for $59.99 yesterday. When new levels are here all of my hours, boosters and gold bars will still be there correct? This isn’t an answer or comment on my original question. It’s another question. Thanks