Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi... In the past a reward would come every 500 levels for 5 bucks. I never received the offer at level 10.500 lmk Thank you Peter The Crusher
.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @peter18049 and welcome to Soda community!
From what I see in my game the purchase offer pops up in the store every 1000 levels and not 500 levels but there might be different versions of the same feature among players. I can ask community manager for more infos about this
In any case, did you visit the game store and search in all the sections to check if it's not hidden? For some players, piggy bank offer was hidden well inside the store