Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Valley Eye Wear ad contains rapid flashing that can cause seizures… be aware of thi trigger
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @katiebeerus welcome to Soda Community
I am very sorry to hear this and thank you so much to tell us! I'll pass it on to the CM.
However, I would also like to ask you if you would be so kind as to report the ad directly to Support by clicking on this link 👉 https://soporto.king.com/support Select the game, select the topic: “Advert Issues or Reporting” - subtopic “I want to report an advert” and submit the form.
Thank you 🤗