Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I uploaded a custom pic for my avatar. Others do not see it when baking cakes. How do I make my custom pic show for others?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ruttrowg welcome to Soda Community
I know what you mean. Somehow a changed avatar is not showing up in the Bake a Cake event. I also see this in my game, the avatar I once chose appears in my Bake a Cake, and my current avatar is displayed correctly in the game 🤷♀️.
I’ll forward it, thank you for reporting 🙂