Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been stuck on level 2038 for almost 2 months now. Can I get some help, please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'll give it a try and see if I can clear the level. Thank you.
Hello again @LisaC1969
I checked the level and my answer is fish! They will help you to clear the licorice and ice and to hit the bottles. So make a lot of them!
If you have the Swedish delight fish as your Daily Bonus and a Colorbomb, combine them. Also, try to combine a fish with a horizontal striped candy.
Here, I combined fish (I had daily bonus Swedish fish) with the Colorbomb and the fish removed the blockage on the bottles and removed ice.
Later I combined a striped candy with fish, and the bottles in the top row were hit.
Hope this helps 🙂
Welcome to Soda Community @LisaC1969
Let me check that level and I will get back to you!