Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
On one of the leader boards a user has chosen to use and image of the number "88" which is a common hate symbol of white supremacy (I have attached a screen shot. The user is number 6 without a user name
). Thought you would like to know.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes there is. I’m sorry I can’t report it, so that’s why I am asking you.
When you select “Privacy and Legal” you can select “I want to report abuse”
There is not an option to report player abuse (just ad abuse) and no way to attach an image. I did my part, if you want to wait until this type of thing becomes rampant I guess that is King's decision.
Welcome to Soda Community @JoGo1234
I’m sorry to read this.
Please click on the link below to report this player to King Player Support
Thank you 🤗