Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’ve twice gotten to the top of the cake pyramid and was supposed to have won three “all clear “ boosters but didn’t receive them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
As far as I play Bake the Cake, I receive all my boosters and the pieces, as it has to be, without any problem, thank you!
Hello @Juno Sorry to hear this
I recommend to contact King Player Support; they can check your game 🙂
How to contact:
Hi I did not receive my tee for the sodas cup challenge & I was top of the leaderboard when I went into the game the challenge was removed but I did not get my reward can you advise/help
Welcome to Soda Community
Sorry to hear this. But to clarify, you don’t receive 3 full Supersonic Lolly’s in Bake a Cake. You will receive 3 pieces of the Lolly, and 1 full Supersonic Lolly consists of 5 parts.
Hope you understand 🙂