Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
what is with this game?? 4 times I tried to play and it tells me that I have No lives and I have to wait 59 min. until my next life and still get no daily bonusses, gumball machine or events
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mccbiker and welcome to Soda community!
That sounds very odd, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this.
Since I can't take a look inside your game, first we can check if troubleshooting steps help with this issue and if they don't, we can gather your gaming details and make an issue report so a solution can be found.
please check all these steps and let me know if they work or not so we can move on with the issue report
*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.
If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters
If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data
If you own a Kindle fire, check this out
it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer