Events

Options
praiselove
praiselove Posts: 60 Level 2

It saddens my heart that I suddenly couldn't participate in some events. Such as team race, piggy bank etc. Candy crush I have been making complains but no response from you guys, please look into this, I can't be wasting my data and not getting what I want

ยซ1

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @praiselove and welcome to Soda community!

Which game are your referring to, Candy Crush Soda Saga or Candy Crush Saga

Thanks

• praiselove
    Options

Candy crush soda saga

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

ok @praiselove

which device do you use? (make and model)

Also please take a screenshot of your map and post it here, as it'd help understand what's going on

thanks

---

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Save the image on your device storage if you use a computer.

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited February 2023
    Options

@praiselove

I don't know how your maps looks like yet but individual events being missing in the game is not an anomaly, usually Soda Studio spreads out features to different groups of players and then they rotate. the reason some events are missing is because others events are available instead, for example.

This is the case especially for Piggy Bank. As for episode race, I'm not sure we're referring to the same event since you don't play against your team mates but random players in episode race.

Checking troubleshooting steps helps players make sure the game is running smoothly, so features should appear, if they're available in the game:

troubleshooting:

• Do you read a red connection error message ("there was a connection error, try again in a bit") when you visit profile settings in soda app? Let me know if you do have it because you can't log out and log in to your account. You can't contact King Player Support from your app too.

If you don't see this kind of error message, please go ahead and:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

• kawaiifofu
    kawaiifofu Posts: 142 Level 3
    Options

Why is it taking so long for the season of love to end?

• praiselove
    Options
  • Pitty_Kitty
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello @praiselove

I meant your map in Soda game where your levels, avatar picture and events widgets are visible ๐Ÿ˜… since we were talking about event missing, it's important to know whether all events widgets are missing or only some of them and if current theme loads correctly. But I take from your comment about Love Season that the game does load the theme as it should

Also, let me know when you tried troubleshooting steps listed above and if they help, it's important information.

thanks

A new exciting season is planned to start new week for all Soda players ๐Ÿ˜‰

• praiselove
    Options
  • Pitty_Kitty
    edited March 2023
    Options

@praiselove

thanks. your game looks ok and events are available in your game, so we could tentatively exclude connection issues happening in your game. I assume you tried troubleshooting steps I posted here, since I got no confirmation from you about that. I understand your game is running in good conditions and doesn't need to be looked into at the moment.๐Ÿ™‚

As I mentioned above, absence of individual features is not an anomaly, though I can understand it's a source of frustration for players; features are missing in my game and in other players' games as well, not all players can have the same features and events at the same time. For more infos, please read here

Piggy Bank could be momentarily absent if you can't find it in the shop like it's explained here ; it can appear again in the future but unfortunately that happening is up to Soda Studio only, not the players.

Hope that answers your question ๐Ÿ™‚

• praiselove
    Options

How about episode race. I noticed that batula don't give gold bars again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?