Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why did it say I lost when 71 out of 71 were jammed ! Bake a cake level 9. I used 2 power ups too ! This is not the first time it has jipped me out of a win ! WTF !!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Aug67ust and welcome to Soda community!
I'm sorry to hear this happened. What did the screen say when level was failed if you can remember?
I'll send a report to community manager. Please privide the following details
In the meantime I advise to check troubleshooting steps to make sure your game is running smoothly
If this glitch happens again nonetheless please take a screenshot of the failed level screen and share it here. It might help thanks
---
troubleshooting steps:
*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.
If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters
If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data
If you own a Kindle fire, check this out
it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer
-