Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have passed 4 bonus levels and got nothing at all for them? Are there meant to be rewards?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Great to hear @Terrivanns !
Happy crushing!
All good now thank you 😊
Thanks everybody!
Are you still experiecing this issue now?
Are you finally able to collect your wonderball rewards?
Thanks
Hola!!!
Motorola g32
ID 1003634450
Same here! All of the bonus round gives nothing. I have a video recording if the team needs it.
Game ID 1401744341
iphone 12pro
Hiya, it is iPhone 14 and ID is 1088933034
thank you
Hello @Terrivanns welcome to Soda community
Yes there should be a wonderball as reward. I'm sorry to hear this happened. I'll pass this on to community manager. Please provide these details