Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It happens on only 1 computer. I have reinstalled both the app and Windows 11. I get this message from the store:
App-AuthenticationTokenInvalid
Ixju5dx2XE6VETF3.9.2.1.9.1
Fri, 10 Mar 2023 23:19:38 GMT
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rdnolte and welcome to Soda community!
I'm sorry to hear that 😥
It seems apps downloaded from Microsoft Store are currently being affected by this error, not just Soda app. Check out this page to see if any of these tips help
I'll notify community manager about this to find more infos. I'd advise you to also contact Microsoft Support team