Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why keep showing ads to get extra moves or power ups that don’t work? Same Levi’s ad hasn’t done what it’s supposed to in 3 days
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Why am I no longer getting ads?
I keep getting new ads that don’t play or don’t have an x to skip. I have to reload the app every time one of these appear. One is for a trucking company.
Hello @soun4getable and welcome to Soda community!
Is it only Levi's ad that's causing you issues?
In the meantime I advise to also contact King Player Support directly from Soda app and report the names of the malfuctioning ads.
How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "technical & connection issues"- "thanks for reaching out"- scroll down and click "contact us". In the form please select "advert issues or reporting" and then "I experienced a bug with an advert." Explain your problem, name the malfuctioning ad and send.