What happened won't link up

Lexi
Lexi Posts: 187 Level 3
edited March 2023 in Support

I'm kicking ass again and it won't link to my wi-fi connection everything else does except candy crush soda thanks every time a theme or some kind of contest ect. I get stuck I think that you should consider having separate games that everybody has to play to win equal opportunity provider for the gamers if you already do then take it with a touch of SALT, there was one more thing I can't remember just seconds ago

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,874 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Don't worry! Let me tagging @Pitty_Kitty @Yosca who are Soda Moderators helping Soda Players around Soda Community! @Lexi 😉

If you want to ask this game question, please click and ask on Candy Crush Soda Support Area here next time! Thanks! 👇🙏

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Hello @Lexi and welcome to King community!

Let's take a step at a time and find out what's going on 🙂

do you see this kind of error in profile settings of Soda app?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2023

1) Did you try to restart Soda app and pass any easy level 3-4 times to help the app reconnect with King servers?

2) while Soda app is closed in the backgroud, did you try to turn off wifi data, wait a couple of minutes, turn on wifi data and launch Soda app?

3) Does the issue still persist after checking all troubleshooting steps?

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?