Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Whenever I view an ad to get a powerup, when I exit out of the ad after the commercial has ended, I get a warning "Ad Interrupted. You need to watch the entire ad to receive your offer. Watch again another time." Anyone else having this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is weird. You said you watch the whole ad but the game said you didn't 🤔 Maybe next time wait 5-10 secs longer before you click X
Don't know