Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @themockster and welcome to Soda community!
I'm sorry ti hear that. Let's try to find out what's going on 🙂
thanks
I have 15.7.3 installed. My games in soda keep freezing. It froze when I was in the middle of “baking a cake” and I lost the chef hat. It also froze just as I won an extra hard level and did not move me forward. I had to do the level again which took a long time. I have cleared history and website data, made sure games were updated, etc., etc., etc. It is not the iPad I am using because the game also freezes on other devices. I am tired of losing boosters, games and being sent to jail in the bakery.