Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I purchased gold bars for Candy Crush Soda and haven't received them as of yet, can you assist me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The in app store doesn't work anymore. It won't allow me to make any purchases and I have done everything. I have cleared cache and I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing works. I have now lost every everything I had and can't purchase anything
Welcome to Soda Community @tracygranny17
I am sorry to hear this 😔
Unfortunately we cannot handle purchase issues in the Community, due to personal information, but Player Support can. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:
- Tap on the blue gear
- Tap on the ? mark
- Tap on “My Purchases“
-Â Â Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"
If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to findÂ
Hope this helps 🙂