Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
hello. I am writing to comment that many times when there is a rainbow round the fish x 2 booster is not activated. it happens to me almost always
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome to Soda Community @Eva_Chan84
I can quite understand your confusion as I had also thought it was the booster 😅
Unfortunately, the Rainbow streak fish is a regular fish and not the booster Swedish delight fish (the doubled fish), sorry.
Nevertheless, I wish you a lot of fun playing 🤗