Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am currently playing the detective season event and I completed the first 3 weeks however after completing the 3rd week my game stalled and the event disappeared before I could claim the rewards.now it says I didnt complete it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @johnmorris and welcome to Soda community!
That’s odd. Do you mean you reached at least level 3 of the pass quests and unlocked the third week clue before the event disappeared? And now week 3 is marked as "missed"?
Do you happen to play pass quests in Soda apps of multiple devices?
As for the rewards, if players don't claim pass rewards in time, they're sent over to their game just before a new pass event starts. did you see a message like this before new pass started?
Thanks