Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why don't I get to watch videos
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sweet cinema option is not available
We know @AdamsSusanLorraine The Game Studio forms the various groups, we cannot influence them. I myself have been playing since 2015 my current level is 11170, and have never seen ads in my gameβ¦
But I am in a higher level then she is
She is on 2 somthing and I'm at 730
Hello @AdamsSusanLorraine and welcome to Soda community!
I understand this must be frustrating but this can happen. Sometimes a feature can be momentarily available to certain devices and platforms and that's not on the player's side. Read here and here for more info.
Features may rotate among players over time so make sure your game is always up to date and hopefully you'll get to try out this feature soon
Welcome to Soda Community @AdamsSusanLorraine
I get that, I've never seen ads in my game either π
The video advertising feature, like all advertising and promotional features, is still a test feature in the game. Sometimes the Game Studio switches the groups of players that can see advertisements. Therefore, video ads are not always available and not found in all players' games or on all devices.
Hopefully one day we will see ads in our game π€
Nevertheless I wish you a Sodalicious day π€