Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was playing Soda Crush early this morning and I was leading. The game had less than 3 minutes left and I was leading at over 13,000 but then I was thrown out of the game. I never got my prize. I've been looking today, also. How do I find it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @vsmith12968
I heard back from the CM and it is advised that you contact King Player Support so they can take this further.
You can contact them directly from your device if you play on mobile or Windows app:
If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here
Select the right game, - choose topic Events or Features Issues, - choose subtopic I didn’t receive my rewards. Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here is how to find
Good luck! 🍀
Thank you! I will forward this to the CM
Hi! Thank you for responding.
So, my game ID is:10954024063
I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy S10+
Looking forward to your response.
Hello @vsmith12968 welcome to Soda Community
I am sorry to hear this. The Game Studio is aware of this and is investigating.
Can you tell me what kind of device you are playing on (make and model). Also, what is your game id here is how to find.
Waiting for your reply 🙂