Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It clearly is there but it’s not showing up. I’ve tried downloading the app but no avail. This has been happening for several months now. Please help me, thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thanks @fiatronio for the infos
I'll pass them on to community manager, so this issue can be looked into
I'll let know when I have updates 🙂
thank you for your help
Hello @fiatronio and welcome to Soda community 😀
That's odd. Let's try to find out what's going on.
By trying to download the app what do you mean, exactly?
Did you try to update the app from your store?
Did you uninstall and reinstall the app?
Which device do you use to play Soda? Make and model please
What is the latest version of software installed in your device? (Usually this info can be found in settings-about device-software information)
What is the latest version of Soda app installed ik your device? (Usually this info can be found in settings - apps - Soda app - app info)
What is your game ID number?
How to find your user ID on Soda app: here
Thanks