Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost my rainbow streak on level 4525!!!!! There was no way to advance the bubble and I used multiple power ups to try to advance also with no result!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @B_lieve
I replayed level 4525 and fish can help to pass the level! They will swim to the ice blockers, peppermint sticks and the soda bottles. If your Daily Bonus is Swedish delight fish, that could be very helpful!
Yes, when I canβt win a level I will lose my whole streak too, and I feel your frustration π
Nevertheless I wish you a Sodalicious day π