Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How can I recover my boosters? I lost my phone and when I installed the game I lost all my boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome to Soda Community @Roxy2487
Sorry to hear you lost your phone 😢
Gold bars and your progress are registered on King servers, which is why you can find them when you play with the same account.
Boosters are stored in the memory of your device, so you can also use the boosters offline. If you had purchased boosters that you have not yet used, I advise you to contact King Player Support. Free and won boosters will not be reimbursed!
To contact Player Support:
- Open the game app
- Tap on the? mark
- Tap on My Purchases
- Tap on “why can’t I find my boosters”
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"