Why do I have to join a "Team" each time I log in to play Soda Saga?

Options
rahcards
rahcards Posts: 2 Newbie

Every single time I log into Soda Saga, I'm asked to join a "team". I do. But it never seems to remember it the next time I go to play. I start from the same place, every time.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @rahcards and welcome to Soda community!

It does sound like an abnormal behavior. If I undertand correctly, you're currently in a team but the game still asks you to join a different one?

By logging in everytime, do you mean submitting your King account credentials because you had logged out? or do you mean simply launching Soda app?

Does the issue persists after checking out all troubleshooting steps?

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Let me know if the issue still happens after checking troubleshooting. If it does, please provide further details so this can be investigated fruther when I send an issue report to community manager.

1. what is the make and model of your device?
    2. What is the latest version of Soda app installedil in your device?
    3. What is your game user ID?

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?