Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why I didn’t received my rewards for playing kimmy’s candy world I collected more than 15,000 and didn’t get any, I got a message saying I was getting something but never got anything, and I am sure I was in first place, thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Glodelca0607
Sorry to hear this. There was an issue and some players didn’t receive their rewards; you can read more 👉 here
I had this issue myself, and after logging into my game on Tuesday, I saw a notification that I had encountered this issue in my game, and a reward had been sent. (there was no mention of what the reward was, so it will probably be included in the number of boosters)
You may also have seen this message when you logged back into your game.