Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why did the piggy bank go up to 6.99 for 30 gold bars? It used to be $3.99.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree. I almost fell for this scam
I was shocked when I went to buy my piggy bank and it was $6.99. You can buy 30 gold bars for $4.99. Why would I pay $6.99 for 30 gold bars just because they came from a piggy bank? I wonder how many people bought it for $6.99 because they didn't notice.