Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
this has happened twice now. After I reach 87 days of continuous play, the game says I missed a day, which I didn’t, and wants 9 gold to continue or send me back to day 1. I’m sick of it. Reset my game back to the proper days.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @churchlady1960
I am sorry you are experiencing this problem 😔 We have reported this and the developers of the game are still investigating this issue, but unfortunately don't have a solution yet.
Can you tell me what kind of device do you play the game on (make and model), amd what is your game id? Tap or click HERE how to find.
I am sorry for the inconvenience.