Game Freezing when Fish Used

Options
lnel11
lnel11 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited June 2023 in Support

Everything is kind of running slow but the fish in particular cause a full glitch and freeze. HELP!!!! I have tried the clear cache steps, updated my iPhone, my game version is up to date. I have logged out and back in, restarted my phone three times. So I’ve determined it’s not my phone.

Best Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,116 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jfalarde welcomemto Soda Community

I noticed the same in my game. When you want the fish (I had the plain fish) to swim, it falters, freezes and then swims on. So I already reported it.

In case the Studio needs it, can you tell me what device you are playing the game on (make and model) and your Game ID? Tap or click HERE how to find.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @GreenGlow and welcome to Soda Community!

This issue has been reported to Soda Studio and it's under investigation. In case it's needed to help the investigation would you share you game ID number? Read HERE on how to find it.

As soon as we have updates we'll post them in the community 🙂

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠️May 17 status update!

👉️here

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know we are still investigating this issue. I understand it's really frustrating that the game freezes or appears laggy when you use the fish, thank you so much for your patience while we're hard at work finding a solution.

I just wanted to let you know we are still investigating this issue. I understand it's really frustrating that the game freezes or appears laggy when you use the fish, thank you so much for your patience while we're hard at work finding a solution.

I'll let you know as soon as we have an update!.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?