Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't find detective season in my game,I want to know the reason why
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yea, I have it now
I have the same problem
in the detective season, i have the welcome screen, but nothing else.. could you fix the problem.
In addition, the game is slow, and crashes regularly
.
Hello @praiselove Welcome to the Community
Do you mean you donβt have the season pass? I didn't have it either, but just now, when I logged back into the game, the season pass appeared.
Just make sure you have the latest game update π
I want to get involved.candy crush is becoming boring because I don't participate in most events/contest