Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Please help me with Level 2809. The minute I get through a Hard Level, the next one appear. I'm really battling with this level for 2 days and many hours
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm going to delete my game. It's no fun to struggle to get through a level. I'm still at level 2809 and lost all my powers in this level as my vesicle power too. I'm going to uninstall my game, delete it and forget about soda games
It's for 3 days now. I can't complete this level of 2809 and lost all my help during the game. All my help I did received like hand moving, hits and gold bars. I can't get through the level and feel like just deleting my game and get something else. I were playing for hours on this level and every time they making it unbearable to play hard levels