Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello, for a few weeks now I have not been able to access the "Bake a Cake" challenge - the writing "pastry shop opening" appears - while the other challengers are able to access, thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same exact issue. When I access Bake A Cake it tells me pastry shop opening soon. I can see people on my team are playing yet I can’t. Help! When will this be fixed!!!
Hello @perri72 welcome to Soda Community
There is an issue with Bake a Cake and the Game Studio is investigating. Some players can’t bake the cake, while other team mates can 😕
You can find an update in the main thread 👉 here
We are sorry for the inconvenience!