Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Game will open and give me daily bonus but does not load properly past that. I have tried all suggested fixes. This is day 2 for this issue.
I use a new Samsung phone to play.
Anyone else have problems?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Sweaty_penguin welcome to Soda Community
I am sorry you have this experience. We have more reports from other players and the Game Studio is investigating the issue. You can see the message in your game Help Center. There is no update yet.
Sorry for the inconvenience 😔